Skip to main content

 In search of something perfect.

I devote my life to.

Something which is not bounded by constraints of time and space.

She is whom I elect.

To provide me with misery and disgrace 

Pain and transformations are the things I embrace.

Something which makes me selfless.

I am tired of being helpless.

In quest of this mirage like desires.

Which I once embraced.

I feel ashamed.

Of all the choices that I made.

But I'm glad for doing such mistakes.

For providing me with directions in such mist and haze.

I could see myself being spitted out by the monster of chaos and futile chase 

But I could see her stand by.

Her gaze made me amazed.

This time I couldn't fail.

She picked me up from my rotten,spitted out state 

Guided me with the path that I never dared to take.

Sculpted me to unravel my inherent grace. 

.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

 A contract with my self. That we never dared to break. But one fine day. All hell broke loose. A strangling force pushed me. I took a  knife and butchered. Untangling all the clutters  In search of truth I walked down to the roots Butchering it into pieces I peeled off it's layers. It was just a facade. To whom I always spoke to. All this while there was no clue of truth. Now I finally realized. For whom I was working for all this while. Who do I really satisfied? Truth was always embedded in the contract. Masquerading itself as a blasphemous act. It's conjure one could never understand.
 A dark lit room. Everything's closed off. In the midst of dim darkness she opens her eyes. See's a man dead inside. She shivers. Tries to wake him up. Her eyes wanders around the entire room. The room seems like a bunker made straight out of doom. Seeing hand cuffs ,whiplashes, knifes, chair, drinks and food. She inspectes them all in search of hope. Wanting to elope from her strangling fate. Waking him up she gets him out of his fade. With a smirk on his face. He whispers to her. I know the way out dear. Settling himself on the chair. He commands her to strangle. Like desperation of her soul. She captivates him with chains. Torturing and bleeding him with chains and blades. Tormenting their wishes. They finally feel satiated. So lost into the act. Forgetting why they came into this gruesome pact. But their blood drenched faces. Never wants to believe. In their fate and ordeal. His chains starts to loose. He rises and pushes her through the roof. Of the castle they created. An...