Skip to main content

 Within the confines of our boundation we lie.

Our cries disguise themselves as smiles.

We  always try to cross the boundary.

To satiate our curiosity.

We cry, whine , weep and try.

Never ever taking a sigh of relief.

We always believe.

That we missed on something.

We can't recognise it distinctly.

Amongst the clutter of our desires.

Always filling our whole by setting up falsely curated goals.

We selected our pains and sacrifices.

And embarked on a hero's journey.

Grinding , frustrating and eventually becoming villian.

We try to snatch other's fruits.

To have a taste of thier  heavenly flavours.

Soon they turn into sour fruits.

Rotting the whole garden.

There's no one to blame and no one's to pardon.

In the eternal  cycle of destruction and regeneration.

After reaching the pinnacle of success we fail.

Like a dog chasing his own tail.












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

 A contract with my self. That we never dared to break. But one fine day. All hell broke loose. A strangling force pushed me. I took a  knife and butchered. Untangling all the clutters  In search of truth I walked down to the roots Butchering it into pieces I peeled off it's layers. It was just a facade. To whom I always spoke to. All this while there was no clue of truth. Now I finally realized. For whom I was working for all this while. Who do I really satisfied? Truth was always embedded in the contract. Masquerading itself as a blasphemous act. It's conjure one could never understand.
 A dark lit room. Everything's closed off. In the midst of dim darkness she opens her eyes. See's a man dead inside. She shivers. Tries to wake him up. Her eyes wanders around the entire room. The room seems like a bunker made straight out of doom. Seeing hand cuffs ,whiplashes, knifes, chair, drinks and food. She inspectes them all in search of hope. Wanting to elope from her strangling fate. Waking him up she gets him out of his fade. With a smirk on his face. He whispers to her. I know the way out dear. Settling himself on the chair. He commands her to strangle. Like desperation of her soul. She captivates him with chains. Torturing and bleeding him with chains and blades. Tormenting their wishes. They finally feel satiated. So lost into the act. Forgetting why they came into this gruesome pact. But their blood drenched faces. Never wants to believe. In their fate and ordeal. His chains starts to loose. He rises and pushes her through the roof. Of the castle they created. An...