Skip to main content
We never thought about the things that we will be end up doing during our childhood. Hell we were too engrossed in our daily and mundane reality drenching it with our innocence and frivolity. Too occupied in our play and friends it meant world to us that time. Never one could have imagined the things, people and circumstances that the small child will have to face in it's coming years still we got some glimpses of that life through our parents and adults that we interacted with. Peeping into their lives and vicariously living through it as though our lives was a clear mirror but slowly that mirror rusted he started to show us numerous weird and obscure images binding us into its tantalizing world filled with stories,ideas, narratives and primate sexual needs. As we were first introduced by the concept of sex we got really fascinated yet disgusted by it like it was our guilty pleasure it was like that dark lit room of our classroom which was deemed as supernatural but still we were intrigued to go there and see what's there uncovering it's mystery like a detective. Gradually as we grew up that small room became our whole world being oblivious about the building we only immersed into that dark room draping and litting up with our imaginations and fetishes which some weird looking guys told us before entering into that room. Exploring different parts of it we craved more and more in search of new dark rooms we went holding our water gun filled with different colours there was no way we could find such room then we decided to deliberately and forcibly disrupt other rooms lighting we needed someone who could help us with that to our surprise we found those same guys helping us to darken other rooms we enjoyed each and every room painting them with our own colours there was a sense of freedom that surged within us by doing so as though we were resurrecting our inner child. Eventually disrupting and fading the whole school with our colour still left us insatiated we wanted more where could we go finally stepping out of that school we realized that the whole school which we painted with our colors was just a mirage rather in actuality it was just a withered burnt down building whose reminants comprised it's whole skeleton structure to our surprise there were no walls and doors it was just a scaffolding ,I thought there were so many instances where we could have felt but we are alive how I asked saw no one besides me i was flabbergasted . I went into that scaffolding again introspecting it's nooks and crannies but saw no one. But my intuition guided me to the edge of the scaffolding I dared to look down and see how it looked from above , I was always afraid of heights but this time something mustered my courage to look down but what I  saw after saw that swept the floor down my legs. I was taken aback couldn't believe what I saw I was shaking, trembling, drenched with stress my instinctive response made me too flee away from that building I ran from there descending down the stairs somehow rushing towards the ground each and every step seemed like a mountain to me but as I walked down the stairs I felt a crackle I looked behind and saw the stairs breaking looking around I couldn't see the scaffolding anymore just weird purplish walls coming near me as though thay were gone squeeze me . What the hell was happening am I on an acid trip I was reminscing about my childhood a while ago then suddenly found myself in school with a bunch of people who seemed oddly familiar to me did an adventure with them finally saw them dead and now this  I thought by myself. I could see the stairs being demolished by my I'll fates wrath .I rushed towards the descend not knowing where the stairs would end 
I walked down the stairs as fast as I could but slowly my senses were leaving my conscious. Everything started to dim. I slowly started to see a gleaming lightening approaching towards me maybe this could be my final destination I rushed towards it but to my disgrace my legs slipped and I fell into the deep abyss drowning into the lightening as though she was following me I closed my eyes to surrender and then finally found myself in a hospital as tears rolled down my mother's eyes as she saw me awakening from coma.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

 Always feeling unsure she leaves. Maybe it's her fault. Her structure is dismantled. With her constant array of doubts. Always injuring herself with self assaults. Innumerable reasons she count. For her to be non existent in this drought. One day she seeked all the pleasures she brought. But filling herself with all the hollowness she flew. Up in the sky becoming a symbol of guiding light. She felt ecstatic and sedated. Mitigating all worries she elated. But she never knew why she was aloof. She gradually started to feel despair. There was nobody beside to make her beware. Fear of the unknown always haunted her. As everybody was gazing her with the feeling of awe and dismay. But air stated to seep out through the layers of her bloated surface. Which dictated her journey from becoming a prayer to prey.

Musings of the dark

 Looking at the balcony of my house I always tend to think about various forms of life which co exists in this world. Each having their own stories, agendas, problems and their own perspectives to look at world some more finely developed others poorly so , some being more rigid on their philosophies others being to vague about it. Looking down from  here I can see tiny, miniscule people having supposedly higher sense of self been totally oblivious about their own demise which could manifest in so many forms and could quickly cease their existence, been above everybody else I realize how inconsequential their lives are still they are trying to reach me , trying to rescue me from whom I ask.. I  standing above everybody else could see the futility of their life. There are certain things that i want to convey them but they misinterpret it into something else causing more chaos and havoc down there. Some are trying to reach me by stacking corpses of the people hoping they could eventually

Shadow

 My shadow talks to me all night. Showing my life in hindsight  All the things that I missed. All the values that I dismissed. All the friendships that I broke  Just for the sake of fulfilling this whole. Whose thirst never quenches  Why you always try to pursue me? He asks.  Amongst all the masses wearing masks. I have got nothing except emptiness for you. Always giving your ego bruise. I said smilingly. That's what I always wanted from you. To make you realize our powers that we bestow. I lend my hands to him. He was hesitant at first. But gradually our hands started to merge. His shadow started to dim. Forming a gleaming lightening. Forging with me. We finally attained our ultimate bliss.