Skip to main content

 I am on a seeming edge.

Being watched over by the guards of disguist.

I move every step with bit of scepticism and distrust.

Veiled over by dust.

I couldn't see a place where I could rest.

But gradually mist started to fade.

As I opened the gates.

Which unleashed the monster who took over the whole space.

In search of his preys.

A horror creeped over him.

He startled and started to freeze.

Soon he melted and flooded us all.

I rowed the boat in hurry.

But soon the watchers sprouted from the water.

To submerge my boat .

Where everything crumbled.

An oblivion stumbled.

My fears started to seep in.

They soon turned into nightmare.

Reaping the horrid fruits which I couldn't bear.

Experiencing things which I never dared.

Realizing my reality is deeply layered.

As my perceptions are snared  

To redeem my innocence 

To get it out of the claws of menace.

I created a world which sprinkled serene ambience.













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

 A contract with my self. That we never dared to break. But one fine day. All hell broke loose. A strangling force pushed me. I took a  knife and butchered. Untangling all the clutters  In search of truth I walked down to the roots Butchering it into pieces I peeled off it's layers. It was just a facade. To whom I always spoke to. All this while there was no clue of truth. Now I finally realized. For whom I was working for all this while. Who do I really satisfied? Truth was always embedded in the contract. Masquerading itself as a blasphemous act. It's conjure one could never understand.

Reminiscence of the forgotten

Confines  of the essence. Giving a scent of changing effervescence. When nothing makes sense. Going feral trying to construct bounds, building a big fence. But the effervescence of the changing seasons marks the end. When the fervor melts. Thing which once were started to lose its essence. A sense of dread seems to have no end. Every last relic of the ever present's presence's remains absent. Everything goes in shambles. Trading the places with the one who writes fables. When an instantiation becomes the writer. It couldn't end all the things which were. Depth of an instantiation fall short off the essential. Their impacts aren't pivotal. Only a reminder of a power. Which could be harnessed by the unjaded.