Skip to main content

 I am grateful, there are many things in my life that I hate, many thing which distress me, make me feel weak and timid, there are somedays where I punch myself in fact once I broke the mirror that reflected me. Extreme rivalry prevails in my heart for myself and the world. I don't have any reason to do so in particular reminiscing the times where I was bullied and mocked at for my each and every mistake. From my way of speaking, to physique, to hygiene that belonged to me were despised. That's why my body turned to corpse whenever I used to enter school. Each day passed by as days of comma. Been segregated and indifferent from everybody. The whole premise seemed like a hunting forest for me and I pretended to be dead so nobody would hunt me. I started to rot myself so that nobody could even come closer to me. Hence I spend my splendid time with my inner self  we used to talk about dreams and philosophies and any utterance of the outer world shrieked me, annoyed me. Many time I casted my wrath and frustration on my poor mom she was only person who intended to listen to me and treated me well but hell I was tyrant for her, always troubling her , making her weep to fulfil my whims." I am sorry mom" this was my ritual I used to religiously practice making sure that I make her aware that all these things are done my vindictive alter ego who wanted vengeance from all those people who troubled me. But being a weak person was never able to confront those bastards always complying with them, never having guts to give them a fist. It took my mother's ashes to sweep away their dismal attitude towards me but still that bitter feeling prolonged till this day. I think that's the reason for me loving unconventional things which seldomly people engage into. Honestly speaking I hate people and always had bitter feelings towards them , I don't show them as such, always faking a smile but inside I just want to stab them. I hate myself for that although recently people are speaking modestly to me but I never know when things would go south reincarnating horrors that afflicts me to this day. My father says that I am selfish and I believe that. There's a reason why I never connected with people the only relation that I had with them was of contempt. That's why I prefer myself over others as I never found someone worth sacrificing for. I am bitter and hollow from inside and know that but what should I do about it. I started to pay gratitude to my family for keeping me sane all this while without them I could have withered off into dust making people cry by penetrating into their eyes. But because of them I am here isolated and secluded contemplating my life and committing homicides within my mental head space.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

 Always feeling unsure she leaves. Maybe it's her fault. Her structure is dismantled. With her constant array of doubts. Always injuring herself with self assaults. Innumerable reasons she count. For her to be non existent in this drought. One day she seeked all the pleasures she brought. But filling herself with all the hollowness she flew. Up in the sky becoming a symbol of guiding light. She felt ecstatic and sedated. Mitigating all worries she elated. But she never knew why she was aloof. She gradually started to feel despair. There was nobody beside to make her beware. Fear of the unknown always haunted her. As everybody was gazing her with the feeling of awe and dismay. But air stated to seep out through the layers of her bloated surface. Which dictated her journey from becoming a prayer to prey.

Musings of the dark

 Looking at the balcony of my house I always tend to think about various forms of life which co exists in this world. Each having their own stories, agendas, problems and their own perspectives to look at world some more finely developed others poorly so , some being more rigid on their philosophies others being to vague about it. Looking down from  here I can see tiny, miniscule people having supposedly higher sense of self been totally oblivious about their own demise which could manifest in so many forms and could quickly cease their existence, been above everybody else I realize how inconsequential their lives are still they are trying to reach me , trying to rescue me from whom I ask.. I  standing above everybody else could see the futility of their life. There are certain things that i want to convey them but they misinterpret it into something else causing more chaos and havoc down there. Some are trying to reach me by stacking corpses of the people hoping they could eventually

Shadow

 My shadow talks to me all night. Showing my life in hindsight  All the things that I missed. All the values that I dismissed. All the friendships that I broke  Just for the sake of fulfilling this whole. Whose thirst never quenches  Why you always try to pursue me? He asks.  Amongst all the masses wearing masks. I have got nothing except emptiness for you. Always giving your ego bruise. I said smilingly. That's what I always wanted from you. To make you realize our powers that we bestow. I lend my hands to him. He was hesitant at first. But gradually our hands started to merge. His shadow started to dim. Forming a gleaming lightening. Forging with me. We finally attained our ultimate bliss.