Skip to main content

 I am grateful, there are many things in my life that I hate, many thing which distress me, make me feel weak and timid, there are somedays where I punch myself in fact once I broke the mirror that reflected me. Extreme rivalry prevails in my heart for myself and the world. I don't have any reason to do so in particular reminiscing the times where I was bullied and mocked at for my each and every mistake. From my way of speaking, to physique, to hygiene that belonged to me were despised. That's why my body turned to corpse whenever I used to enter school. Each day passed by as days of comma. Been segregated and indifferent from everybody. The whole premise seemed like a hunting forest for me and I pretended to be dead so nobody would hunt me. I started to rot myself so that nobody could even come closer to me. Hence I spend my splendid time with my inner self  we used to talk about dreams and philosophies and any utterance of the outer world shrieked me, annoyed me. Many time I casted my wrath and frustration on my poor mom she was only person who intended to listen to me and treated me well but hell I was tyrant for her, always troubling her , making her weep to fulfil my whims." I am sorry mom" this was my ritual I used to religiously practice making sure that I make her aware that all these things are done my vindictive alter ego who wanted vengeance from all those people who troubled me. But being a weak person was never able to confront those bastards always complying with them, never having guts to give them a fist. It took my mother's ashes to sweep away their dismal attitude towards me but still that bitter feeling prolonged till this day. I think that's the reason for me loving unconventional things which seldomly people engage into. Honestly speaking I hate people and always had bitter feelings towards them , I don't show them as such, always faking a smile but inside I just want to stab them. I hate myself for that although recently people are speaking modestly to me but I never know when things would go south reincarnating horrors that afflicts me to this day. My father says that I am selfish and I believe that. There's a reason why I never connected with people the only relation that I had with them was of contempt. That's why I prefer myself over others as I never found someone worth sacrificing for. I am bitter and hollow from inside and know that but what should I do about it. I started to pay gratitude to my family for keeping me sane all this while without them I could have withered off into dust making people cry by penetrating into their eyes. But because of them I am here isolated and secluded contemplating my life and committing homicides within my mental head space.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

 A contract with my self. That we never dared to break. But one fine day. All hell broke loose. A strangling force pushed me. I took a  knife and butchered. Untangling all the clutters  In search of truth I walked down to the roots Butchering it into pieces I peeled off it's layers. It was just a facade. To whom I always spoke to. All this while there was no clue of truth. Now I finally realized. For whom I was working for all this while. Who do I really satisfied? Truth was always embedded in the contract. Masquerading itself as a blasphemous act. It's conjure one could never understand.
 A dark lit room. Everything's closed off. In the midst of dim darkness she opens her eyes. See's a man dead inside. She shivers. Tries to wake him up. Her eyes wanders around the entire room. The room seems like a bunker made straight out of doom. Seeing hand cuffs ,whiplashes, knifes, chair, drinks and food. She inspectes them all in search of hope. Wanting to elope from her strangling fate. Waking him up she gets him out of his fade. With a smirk on his face. He whispers to her. I know the way out dear. Settling himself on the chair. He commands her to strangle. Like desperation of her soul. She captivates him with chains. Torturing and bleeding him with chains and blades. Tormenting their wishes. They finally feel satiated. So lost into the act. Forgetting why they came into this gruesome pact. But their blood drenched faces. Never wants to believe. In their fate and ordeal. His chains starts to loose. He rises and pushes her through the roof. Of the castle they created. An...