Skip to main content

 Under the embracing sky there were a group of friends roaming carelessly exploring themselves and their worlds. Setting their foot on rocks and clays they played along the horizon of their imagination, they were being watched over by the guards looking at them contentiously they always intervened them in their fatal endeavors,  protecting them from the claws of their chaotic spirits. It was twilight they were discussing their bleak futures as sun lost its exuberance. 

" I don't want to end up being like them " he exclaimed as he lighted the fire cradle cloaking them with its warmth.  Looking at the gleam of camp fire an young girl wearing a loosely fit sweater aroused and went near the fire looking at it as she is engulfing its heat she moved around looking at everybody , exchanging glance she pointed at the star as it was distantly emerged from the northern sky. " What do you see?" . Everybody looking at her pointed hand towards the sky followed around her direction but a cusp of darkness could be seen. " What are you pointing there is nothing but darkness emerging " one of them said.

" it will soon become clear to you" just keep gazing at the sky and remember there are many stars hidden under the oblivion, you are always free to change if you can't see the shining star" . 

" what about the moon " they said indistinctly.

She said " Cant you see the fading moon over the past days, its not going to come now , we are on our own and here with our freedom and responsibility in the dark night which we are yet to see"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

 A contract with my self. That we never dared to break. But one fine day. All hell broke loose. A strangling force pushed me. I took a  knife and butchered. Untangling all the clutters  In search of truth I walked down to the roots Butchering it into pieces I peeled off it's layers. It was just a facade. To whom I always spoke to. All this while there was no clue of truth. Now I finally realized. For whom I was working for all this while. Who do I really satisfied? Truth was always embedded in the contract. Masquerading itself as a blasphemous act. It's conjure one could never understand.
 A dark lit room. Everything's closed off. In the midst of dim darkness she opens her eyes. See's a man dead inside. She shivers. Tries to wake him up. Her eyes wanders around the entire room. The room seems like a bunker made straight out of doom. Seeing hand cuffs ,whiplashes, knifes, chair, drinks and food. She inspectes them all in search of hope. Wanting to elope from her strangling fate. Waking him up she gets him out of his fade. With a smirk on his face. He whispers to her. I know the way out dear. Settling himself on the chair. He commands her to strangle. Like desperation of her soul. She captivates him with chains. Torturing and bleeding him with chains and blades. Tormenting their wishes. They finally feel satiated. So lost into the act. Forgetting why they came into this gruesome pact. But their blood drenched faces. Never wants to believe. In their fate and ordeal. His chains starts to loose. He rises and pushes her through the roof. Of the castle they created. An...