Skip to main content

 Tired and exhausted I go.

Peering into the mists of mortal times.

With each step mists fades.

Unraveling secrets which I always incubate.

Finally seeing the place I was in.

Wretched and dread all around.

Corpses of my hopes all around.

I tried closing my eyes  to unsee it all.

But unfortunately there's nobody besides.

In whose belief I could close my eyes.

There's nobody to redeem me from my mystery.

I could finally see the destiny unfolding.

But where it will lead us?

As I could clearly see those neighbouring faces sadness.

Who once rejoiced and now weeping with our wretched existence.

Maybe we will all diminish with the end of this haze.

As we can clearly see it embodying.

We don't know what's behind the oblivion.

They say it's all suffering and dying.

But I ask what's this for.

Isn't it the same as this place.

Why we are giving reflection of our existence to the end?

Maybe it's all for a reason we don't know.

Maybe this mist is cloaking something unreal.

Which justifies the reason of real.

Wrestling our feet onto which we form our paths. 

Giving a purpose to our ordeal.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

 A contract with my self. That we never dared to break. But one fine day. All hell broke loose. A strangling force pushed me. I took a  knife and butchered. Untangling all the clutters  In search of truth I walked down to the roots Butchering it into pieces I peeled off it's layers. It was just a facade. To whom I always spoke to. All this while there was no clue of truth. Now I finally realized. For whom I was working for all this while. Who do I really satisfied? Truth was always embedded in the contract. Masquerading itself as a blasphemous act. It's conjure one could never understand.
 A dark lit room. Everything's closed off. In the midst of dim darkness she opens her eyes. See's a man dead inside. She shivers. Tries to wake him up. Her eyes wanders around the entire room. The room seems like a bunker made straight out of doom. Seeing hand cuffs ,whiplashes, knifes, chair, drinks and food. She inspectes them all in search of hope. Wanting to elope from her strangling fate. Waking him up she gets him out of his fade. With a smirk on his face. He whispers to her. I know the way out dear. Settling himself on the chair. He commands her to strangle. Like desperation of her soul. She captivates him with chains. Torturing and bleeding him with chains and blades. Tormenting their wishes. They finally feel satiated. So lost into the act. Forgetting why they came into this gruesome pact. But their blood drenched faces. Never wants to believe. In their fate and ordeal. His chains starts to loose. He rises and pushes her through the roof. Of the castle they created. An...