Skip to main content

Princess of Chaos

 She is killing me with her sweet poison.

There is no way I could stop her from doing that.

Coz I am a slave in her prison.

She is executing me, torturing me.

With her enticing spells and wands.

She is Princess of chaos disguised as a fairy.

She has tied me with her shackles and bonds.

I gave my heart to her.

I don't regret it at all.

Her every torture seems to me as roses and cherries.

And I am her cake.

She relentlessly devours it.

Not giving a fuck she spits and splits.

Into the ashes of our memories.

I always question is she real or fake.

Or I am just creating her to make me feel hurt and pain.

Am I insane?

Or my values are stale and vague.

Or I am doing this to nullify my pride and vain.

Am I blinded by her haze?

Nonetheless I'm enjoying the cycle of pleasure and pain.

Just like everybody else 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

 A contract with my self. That we never dared to break. But one fine day. All hell broke loose. A strangling force pushed me. I took a  knife and butchered. Untangling all the clutters  In search of truth I walked down to the roots Butchering it into pieces I peeled off it's layers. It was just a facade. To whom I always spoke to. All this while there was no clue of truth. Now I finally realized. For whom I was working for all this while. Who do I really satisfied? Truth was always embedded in the contract. Masquerading itself as a blasphemous act. It's conjure one could never understand.

Reminiscence of the forgotten

Confines  of the essence. Giving a scent of changing effervescence. When nothing makes sense. Going feral trying to construct bounds, building a big fence. But the effervescence of the changing seasons marks the end. When the fervor melts. Thing which once were started to lose its essence. A sense of dread seems to have no end. Every last relic of the ever present's presence's remains absent. Everything goes in shambles. Trading the places with the one who writes fables. When an instantiation becomes the writer. It couldn't end all the things which were. Depth of an instantiation fall short off the essential. Their impacts aren't pivotal. Only a reminder of a power. Which could be harnessed by the unjaded.